School of Music

Built in 1936 by the Belfast Corporation, the building was the original home of McQuiston Memorial Primary School. In 1964, the school was closed and the site became the home of the Belfast School of Music until 2009.  The building is situated on the corner of Oak Street and Donegall Pass and was B1 listed in 1994.

This site offers great opportunities for community development and DPCF is currently looking to engage with the properties owners to assist in funding applications for taking forward potential community uses for the building.